6 ways to prevent the common cold spread in the workplace.
Recently, my friends, brothers and sisters in the office all have a cough. Sneeze each other twice. Take turns coughing intermittently. Because at the end of the year like this Every time the weather changes. The virus is starting to act every time. Actually, if you are sick, you should stay at home and recover. But if you really need to come to work. You should prevent yourself from spreading the flu. For the safety of the health of co-workers And myself too. Report from โปรโมชั่น ufabet
If you have a cold, when should you stop working?
Let’s start with this first: How sick do you have to be to take time off work? What is the standard? According to the doctor’s opinion If you find yourself having a fever You should rest at home until your fever subsides to a normal temperature for more than 24 hours. Coming to work while still having a fever will only torture yourself in vain. Makes the fever go down more slowly than before. It takes longer to heal than before. There is also an increased risk of contracting other viruses, which may make symptoms worse than before. Instead of the common cold It may be the flu and you may need to go to the hospital. You can waste more money and time than before.
Don’t want to spread the flu to co-workers What should I do?
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze with your elbow, not your hand. If you cough or sneeze into your hand Then use your hands to hold things. like a doorknob Computer keyboard that must be used together Photocopiers, water dispensers, faucets, etc. can spread the flu to others without realizing it.
- Reduce meeting and talking with others in close proximity. Or if you refrain from being with other people in a limited space like a small conference room. It would be good for a long time.
- Refrain from shaking hands with others if it is not necessary.
- Carry wet wipes with disinfectant. or hand washing gel all the time When did you start coughing and sneezing? If you sneeze or cough on something such as a keyboard, computer screen, or desk, you should wipe it quickly.
- Wear a hygienic mask at all times.
- Don’t forget to take your medicine on time. Absolutely do not miss medicine.